Sunday, April 29, 2012

Chapter 12 - The Trials of a King


2 Samuel 11-12, 18-19
1 Chronicles 22, 29



Normally you get to hear my thoughts in this blog. This week, you'll get to do that on Sunday. Pastor Ben will be gone next weekend, so I'll be leading the Bible class Sunday morning. Instead of getting my thoughts twice, I figured it would be nice to get your thoughts. 

Sometimes people ask me where I get my ideas. Of course, the answer is the Bible, but I know what they are asking. The main thing that I do, besides reading the story of course, is ask questions. Below are the questions I ask myself each week in preparation for writing my blog post. I'd like you to answer the questions this week. I'd be fascinated to hear from YOU!

Of course, these questions can work for about any portion of scripture. Save these questions for the next time you're studying God's word. It's amazing what treasures you can uncover on your own.



No comments:

Post a Comment